Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Busy few weeks

It's been a crazy few weeks here in South Florida. There are always things to do but it seems like every few weeks the hubs and I end up having jam packed schedules. Last weekend we had a fantastic time in Jacksonville for the Florida/Georgia game (Go Gators!). I have to say it's even more fun going to games as an alumnus than as a student. We've also had Heat games and evenings out with friends these past few weeks. Now I'm paying for my excesses with a nasty bug. Nothing as bad as swine flu thankfully but I think a few days curled up under my comforter is just what the doctor ordered. Since I've been a very bad blogger lately I have quite a bit to share

The Kite Flier



Taking to the High Seas



The Secret Life of Rabbits



And my first doll in awhile! The lovely Louise.





I have some fun ideas for some new dolls that I can't wait to get started on. It's just a balance between nursing myself and getting the work done. I love to get a jump on new ideas as soon as they're cooked when I'm still really excited about them, it seems to help propel me through the periods when my sewing machine is jamming constantly and I can't find the perfect ribbon for accents. Hopefully I'll be able to make some real strides tonight.

7 comments:

  1. Number of H1N1 Swine Flu Pandemy cases grows (already more than 30,000 deaths worldwide) and you or one of your family could have this fatal disease. If you want to protect yourself and your family, friends, colleagues - bookmark the address - http://b23.ru/slfc - and send it to all who you know, may be so you save their lives. This is a list of social emergency medicines that can be used against Swine Flu H1N1.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I really like this doll, she has a sweet face, the stripped dress is cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work, your doll is very sweet. Hope you feel better soon!
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your dolls..SO Sweet..and the artwork is wonderful.

    Take care, Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is gorgeous, but what about Mrs Swan? have I missed a post? :O)

    ReplyDelete