Thursday, September 24, 2009

Viola



I love my colored pencil pieces but for some reason I can't get them to come out right with my scanner. Somehow it amplifies every pencil stroke and makes it look bizarrely unblended. I think Viola came out ok with some photoshop blending to help. She's a little French girl because...she's wearing a striped shirt and has a chic hairdo. Don't judge me, sometimes my imagination decides to take a vacation without me. Still waiting on my foot pedal for my sewing machine. Come on USPS!

4 comments:

  1. She's really sweet! If you have Photoshop, once you've scanned the image just go to Gaussian blur in filters, and try a low number, should re-blend all your pencil lines :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the advice Yve! I'll definitely try that out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's gorgeous! I love her face.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too believe that French girls only wear striped shirt and always have chic hairdos.

    ReplyDelete