Monday, September 21, 2009

Unproductive Weekend

I thoroughly cast off work for the weekend and traveled to Gainesville for my Alma Mater's first big game of the season. Go Gators. I did get a bit of work done before I set off, two pieces:



I'm rather meh about them both. On my recent trip to NJ I brought back my old sewing machine only to find that the pedal is missing. I'm going off in search of a replacement pedal today. Had a quick mention in a blog called Twig and Thistle http://www.twigandthistle.com/blog/2009/09/graftgawker/#comments yay. And that's all that's new and exciting in my world. Now off to peruse some blogs to see what you all are working on.

3 comments:

  1. Sometimes we need a break, but these two pieces you worked on before you left are great. Especially the 2nd one. It reminds me of a little girl in small village in Fussen making her way back to her home. As for the petal missing...I hear you on that one. LOL Been there! I hope you have a great week.
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you both! @SCHF Thank God you've lost the pedal as well I thought I was the only one capable of that *groan*

    ReplyDelete