Sunday, June 7, 2009

Swan


Well the swan is progressing better than I had expected. Her bodice is unfinished and her other wing needs to be attached. After that I'll trim the dress and the base and she'll be done!

Thank you so much to JoMo of PeaceofPi Studios for my first ever award!



Check out JoMo's wonderful jewelry and artwork at http://pistudio.blogspot.com/



This award gave me a great chance to explore new blogs.


This is how it works:
Rules of Blog Award Acceptance
1. Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.
2. Pass award to 15 other blogs that you've newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.


An Angel at My Table


Danita Art


DellaRae DeZines


Ostrich Girl

Du Buh Du Designs


Horriblesweet

PrimDolly

Sleetwealth

Jake Waldron

Lisa Falzon

Tina von Wiesen

Yovanka Black

Essie's Dolls

Susie McMahon Dolls

Di Arnold Dolls


Check them out, they're all fantastic!

10 comments:

  1. Thank you so much - my very first award too! I will enjoy making 15 other people chuffed too :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much...this is my first award also. I really enjoy blogging. I had never even read one until February. Look what I have missed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your beautiful swan!!!! Thankyou for the award,you are too kind!I wish I knew how to add these to my blog!!! I am basically a computer reject!.The only reason I can handle my blog is cause there is NO code and it is the easiest thing in the world!
    I posted about your dolls a while back and i love your Blog name it is crazy!!!
    xoxo
    Sheri DeBow

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're all so welcome and completely deserving. Don't worry about not being able to do it, Ostrich Girl and thank you for the mention on your blog! If you do want to add the icon you can right click on the image, select "copy image location" then when you add a photo instead of upload go to "URL" and paste.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your swan is coming along beautifully! Looking forward to seeing her completed!

    Congrats on your award!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your compliment...
    I love your dolls also!
    Pattee

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how your swan is coming along, so graceful, lovely blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey! how's your beautiful swan coming along?

    ReplyDelete