Friday, May 15, 2009

Short Update!



I haven't been around much as a mentioned in my previous post because of Barnabus my little adoptee. Fredrica went to a new home this week so I'm down to only Martha in my shop and I need to up production, unfortunately its difficult with feedings more than every hour. On top of that my camera stopped working this afternoon for the second time since February. Sigh just one of those days.

This is my baby, Ms. A, resting her head on my arm. She is not fond of the bird.

6 comments:

  1. Ahhh, these pics are so cool! Love Ms. A - she looks like she has the most satisfied smile on her face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank Sue! Ms. A is always content when she's getting attention and spoiled. She thinks she's people.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Ms. A. Just make sure she doesn't take care of your time with Barnabus...I'm sure she's like to accommodate!!! BTW, he's an adorable baby!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is that an iguana? We had one for years, but we passed him on when our oldest was born. They are fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Georgina! Yup ShabbynChic, Ms. A is a green iguana. She lost her tail permanently due to mistreatment from a previous owner so we adopted her from a rescue. She's the sweetest little thing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I cannot believe you have an iguana as a pet!!!
    She definitely lookd as if shs loves her mama!!
    blessings,Flora

    ReplyDelete