Tuesday, April 7, 2009

The Internet is not my friend

It's been a long morning working out paypal issues and trying to get my etsy shop up and running. I think I've finally got it all under control. http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=7050756 I only have one listing right now, an old craft fair doll named Elaine. She's my guinea pig. I wish there was a way I could recenter Etsy's automatic cropping because in small pictures I now have a headless doll. So what does everyone think? How does the banner look?

Well, off to get some more sculpting done before I tackle fixing the vacuum cleaner. Dusty work ahead.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your Etsy shop! I think the banner looks great. The doll is wonderful (and IMHO underpriced). I would use the second pic - the closeup one of her face as your main picture and that will show (and grab interest) in the listings.

    I also am not sure of the Etsy cropping mystery which is one reason I usually use head shots as my main pic.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sue! I took your advice and switched pictures, worked like a charm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with everything Sue said especially that she is underpriced...!!!
    Blessings,Flora

    ReplyDelete