Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Lydia



I am trying to experiment with my camera at the moment. The Hubs broke the lens on a business trip and we've just had it repaired but I don't feel it's quite the same as it was. Colors are not quite accurate and its having a tough time with lighting. Natural light is working best ut I'm still losing some details. Lydia has little pink cheeks that are lost as well as her pink lips. Maybe on a cloudy day I'll be able to achieve the best pictures. The problem is Fort Lauderdale is not known for its cloudy days. I've been aching to try taking more pictures but its 83 degrees and intense sunshine for the past several days. Lydia is an older style, my more recent dolls have all had painted faces which is especially difficult to photograph in detail. Well, try and try again!

No comments:

Post a Comment